1/12/2010

Vocal Point: $1 Off Starkist Tuna Pouches Printable Coupon


Vocal Point is currently offering a $1 Off Printable Coupon on Starkist Tuna Pouches HERE. (Note: The coupon printed better in IE for me than FF.)

Thanks for sharing, Clipping with Carie!

Not a Vocal Point Member yet? You can sign-up for free HERE to start receiving some amazing Freebies and product samples. Vocal Point is a word-of-mouth marketing program that will periodically send you some fabulous freebies and high-value coupons. I've been with them for almost 2 years now and I'm still amazed at all the great stuff that shows up in my mailbox!

The latest one I just got were some high-value Del Monte fruit coupons that also came with a jar opener. (And let me tell you, that thing has gotten some serious use since it arrived! I love it!) So make sure you sign-up so you don't miss out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.