8/03/2008

Latest Deals

My friends and I all have "little ones" to care for and rarely have had time to scan the latest deals or clip coupons. But lately, we've been sharing deals we find with each other, trying to help each other out. We seem to keep giving each other the honorary titles of "geek" when we "score" a great deal. Hence, that is how I came up with my blogger name.

Nathan didn't let me look at the Sunday paper too much today but here's what I saw so far:

Jewel: Jewel has Kellogg's cereal for BOGO this week. Red Plum coupon insert in today's paper has SEVERAL Kellogg's coupons AND a $10 rebate if you buy 10 Kellogg's item on one receipt. So if you buy 10 boxes of cereal (5 will be free!), use 5 of the coupons and mail off for the rebate, you can get the 10 boxes for $7.50 or less. Some Jewel's also have a rebate tear-off for a Free box of Blueberry Muffin Mini-Wheats. This rebate also requires an original receipt but if you want to take a chance and mail a copied version, you could get your total down to $3, or $.30 a box!

Walgreens: I saw pencils, folders and highlighters for $.09. (If they are out-of-stock, ask for a raincheck!) There were several other school supplies for $.50 in the ad, as well.

All You Magazine: This is only sold at Wal-Mart for $1.77. This month, issue #8, on pg 159, there are 5 coupons for free items when you buy any 3 other Kraft/Oscar Meyer items. (Wheat Thins, Hot Dogs, Cheese Slices, Salad Dressing and Crystal Light)Kool-aid and Jell-O count towards the 3 items. You could literally spend less than $8 and get all 5 items for free! If you already need to buy other Kraft items, BONUS! There are other great coupons in there that will more than cover your $1.77 magazine cost. And quite honestly, the magazine is actually a pretty decent one!

Since my blogging time is limited today, I'll refer you to my favorite site, www.moneysavingmom.com to check out her listing of CVS/Walgreens deals. (Right sidebar and main postings) If you check out her site throughout the week, she'll list other deals, freebies and free samples.

Good Luck and Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.