8/03/2008

The Latest "Slam Dunks"

Just to show you what great deals you can find by clipping coupons, watching sales and reading blogs such as moneysavingmom.com, iheartcvs.com, babycheapskate.com or www.walletpop.com/category/fantastic-freebies, here are the latest I've found:

~I purchased 10 bags of Chex Mix for $4.65(using coupons) and got two free movie tickets to the new Batman Dark Knight Movie (Great for Date Night!)

~I hit the stores latest meat sales and got organic boneless/skinless chicken breasts for $1.49lb, hamburger for $1.59lb and ribs for $1.99lb (Ribs were mis-marked!)

~I picked up 8 bags of various Malt-o-Meal cereal for $3! ($.38 a bag!) All by using coupons.

~I hit Staples school sale and picked up pencils, folders and a pencil holder for $.01 each, mini-stapler for $.25 and an electronic pencil sharpener for FREE after rebate.

~Amazon.com had a $10 credit if you signed up for Prime (which you could immediately cancel) I used the $10 credit to get bread mixes for $.25 a box. We've been using them for pasta nights or snacks!

~Buy.com had items clearanced to $10 and if you used Google check-out, you got a $10 credit. I bought two sets of headphones for FREE and Richie got a media mouse for FREE after rebate.

~I did a CVS transaction of 10 Haagen Dazs pints, 2 Greeting Cards, a box of Playtex Baby Liners and 8 packs of Trident Xtra Care Gum for $12. (Received $4ECBs!) Normal cost: $74!! (I used coupons and sales.) We've been using the Haagen Dazs for some GREAT nightly milkshakes...with some blueberries, of course! :)

~I bought 2 American Express gift cards and received a $25 "Spring Fling" card for BestBuy/Fandango. We plan on buying Heroes:Season 2 and using leftover $ towards ANOTHER movie date night! It will be so nice to watch Heroes at a normal pace and not have to worry about rental late fines!

~Thursday morning, Adperks had an offer to watch 5-7 Sears info videos and get a $5GC. It took me less than 6 minutes! I'll keep the giftcard for a clearanced outfit for Nathan or the upcoming baby.

~Borders had a $5 off any purchase promotion. I had Rich place an order, too, and we got two great children's classics for $7, normally $17. We'll keep these for Christmas for Nathan.

~BOGO sales mixed with BOGO coupons - 22 bags of Lifesaver's candy, 8 packs of Trident gum and 4 bottles of Loreal Vive shampoo..all free. Some I did have to pay tax on.

~Jewel's Wild Harvest ORGANIC line: Pasta $.50, Milk $2, Crackers FREE, Salsa $1.50, Carrots $.50 and Celery $.75 (Sales and Coupons)

~Playtex Bottle - Free! (And thank you to my family members that got extras for us!!)

~Science Diet Dog Food: $18.99, normally $44.99! (Sales, Coupons, $5GC back)

~Several free samples. (These are great, as they send $$ coupons with them!)

~25 packs of Pampers Cruisers/Swaddlers for $50. Yup, $2 a pack after tax! (Sales, Coupons and more Coupons!) I also earned enough Pampers points with prior purchases to get a $10 Old Navy GC.

~Listerine Smart Rinse for $2.49 after coupon. I got $3.49ECB back(like cash at CVS)and found a $3.49 rebate! I got free Rinse plus made $4.49 on each. Same with Tums QuikPaks- $4.49/$4.49ECB and $4.49 rebate! I sent some extra rebates to family members if they wanted to keep them.

~Countless toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, Qtips, band-aids, allergy meds, Excedrin Migraine and aspirin for FREE after ECBs. I used $3/$15, $4/$20, $5/15 CVS coupons to make money on them! I gave some items to family and the rest I donated to The Salvation Army to help out the needy.

Hope this inspires you to check out a few sites or keep your Sunday coupon inserts! Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.