6/11/2009

Toys R Us: EA Sports Active


So, some of you told me that you were wanting the EA Sports Active but couldn't find a deal on it. Now, I'm not sure if this is regional or not, but in our Toys R Us ad this week, they have a buy EA Sports Active, get a $10 gift card. (Note: I don't see the deal online.) Now, if you can find a Toys R Us printable, you can sweeten the deal. Some even take Babies R Us printables/coupons. And maybe you are like us---we were mailed a $10/$50 purchase coupon a few weeks ago.

I really wanted to get this but I couldn't justify the $59 right now. My hubby told me he'd get it for my b-day and I said, no. Well, they had this deal a few weeks ago for the $10 GC and our $10 coupon so he was able to pick it up for $39. He told me I could have it early but I said the only thing I have to "look forward to" right now is getting older--so I'll wait. :) But I hear there's a 30-day challenge on it and once I get to check it out, I may start it up July 1st.

Just passing this along in case you have some coupons to pair with the $10 gift card earning, you might be able to make it within your price range.

To My Readers: Does anyone know of a TRU or BRU printable I can pass along? And have any of you bought this and tried it out yet? What do you think and is it worth the money as far as a fitness program & staying healthy? Thanks for the help!!

2 comments:

  1. I started the 30-day challenge on 6/1 and am loving it! it's great, but I still supplement with walking. Also, be aware if you have knee issues. I sure don't, but they really work the lunges and stuff, and it takes its toll on my knees and thighs!! But you can customize the workouts and skip an exercise if it is just too much. But I'm still really happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it also. It is one of the only fitness "games" out there that doesn't use the balance board. I can't use the balance board, I have balance issues. I love it! But Helen is right, watch your knees!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.