11/06/2009

Amazon: Cookware Deals

I forgot to mention in my Amazon posting yesterday that Amazon has super hot deals on Cookware each year! This is how I've picked up most of the new pans that I currently own. Here are some of the latest deals:



KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 10-Piece Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware Set for $119.99, orig. $313.00! And...there's also a $40 rebate on it! Final Price: $79.99 and FREE shipping


Rachael Ray 10-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set, Orange for $129.99, orig. $179.99. Plus a $30 rebate! Final Price: $99.99 and FREE shipping!


KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 10-Piece Brushed Stainless Steel Cookware Set for $129.95, orig. $245, with $40 rebate! Final Price: $89.95 and FREE shipping


Wolfgang Puck Stainless Steel 10 Piece Cookware Set for $89.99, orig. $299.99 and FREE Shipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.