11/06/2009

Whole Foods: Free Celestial Seasonings Tea



Here's a great deal on Celestial Seasonings Tea at Whole Foods:

Celestial Seasonings Tea $1 on Sale
*Use the $1 off coupon from the 9/27S insert OR
*Use $1 off from the "Save on Shopping. Save Kid's Lives" booklet (found in-store)
FINAL PRICE = FREE!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

You can pair tea up with some other small items to make a nice gift basket. Or wrap it with a book and some bubble bath for a relaxing gift basket!

UPDATE: This appears to be a regional offer. I was not aware it wasn't an advertised deal as I don't have a Whole Foods by me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, I ran over --- no dice in Illinois! Bummer! Although their holiday blends we on sale 2/$5 and the reg. blends $3.39 - reg. price. I also had them check at the register. THanks anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is totally regional sale. Went to check mine out in st. louis and also no dice. Maybe it should state in these posts to make sure and call your store, since this wasn't an advertised deal. I know I def plan to call ahead next time!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, that would I would love to have cashed in on! I have turned to loving tea over coffee/mochas!! :) Oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.