12/06/2009

Amazon: Parents Activity Cube for $56.78 Shipped


Amazon has the Busy Zoo Activity Center for $56.78, down from $99.99. It also has FREE Super Saver Shipping.

Don't forget that on $75 toy purchases, you can get the FREE Gund Bear HERE, in case you had more shopping to do.

We have an older version of this one. I got super lucky and got mine for $8.50 at a used children store. Just happened to walk into the store as they were tagging it. (Don't you love when that happens?!) I've bought one similar as a gift for my friend's twins and they love theirs, too. It's decent-sized and it has activities to do on all sides and the top.

Might be a great combo-gift if you have multiple young children in a family to buy for.

1 comment:

  1. You can purchase this toy at most Target stores for $50. It has been a great toy and my 3 year old still loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.