12/06/2009

Scanimation Books for Kids


I love Rufus Butler Seder's Scanimation Books. I was just looking and noticed there was a 3rd one out called Waddle! I totally missed that it came out in October.

In case you haven't checked these out, they are very cool books, especially for children who don't like to sit still to read yet. The pictures look like they are in motion as you lift up the pages.


He also has ones called Gallop! (I think I have bought at least 5 of these as gifts now!)


And Swing!

Just thought I'd share in case you were looking for a great book for a child. These are running from $8.47 - $9.32 on Amazon right now with FREE Shipping at $25 or with Amazon Prime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.